Stroopwafelparfait is quite similar to Stroopwafel ice cream. Both are a delicious creamy dessert but not quite the same. Stroopwafel parfait is a bit smoother than ice cream. This dessert is therefore a good way to end a meal. You can use all kinds of nice silicone moulds for the Stroopwafel parfait. You can, for example, make the dessert in the style of Christmas dinner.
- Bring the water and sugar to boil and leave to boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and in the meantime beat the cream. Put the Stroopwafels in a mincer and crush them.
- Boil the water and pour it into a pan. Take a heatproof bowl that fits on the pan for au bainMarie. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar syrup in the bowl. Place on the pan and keep whisking until the mixture has the structure of custard. This may take a few minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and keep whisking until the mixture has reached room temperature. Then add the whipped cream and the Stroopwafel and mix carefully.
- Spoon 1 tbsp caramel sauce into the bottom of the mould and fill with the parfait mixture.
- Place the parfait in the freezer for 6 hours until frozen. Remove from the freezer approximately 20 minutes before serving.
Times and expectations