Stroopwafel Mousse Cake Bites
Light, airy, and deliciously sweet, these Vanilla Stroopwafel Mousse Cake Bites are sure to get you feeling the Autumn vibes. This recipe features Daelmans Caramel Stroopwafels with a vanilla bean mousse layered with dulce de leche ribbons and Stroopwafel crumbles. An easy dessert with simple ingredients that will add an elegant touch to your table!
- In a stand mixer combine 2 cups heavy whipping cream, ½ cup mascarpone cheese 2 vanilla bean, and 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Whip until cream has doubled in size and has a light and fluffy texture.
- Crumble 2-3 Stroopwafels into small pieces and toss in 2-3 tablespoons of dulce de leche caramel.
- On a cookie sheet place whole Daelmans Stroopwafel.
- Place remaining dulce de leche caramel in a piping bag.
- Take the whole stroopwafel and place a thin layer of vanilla mousse.
- Next, pipe two strips of dulce de leche caramel and sprinkle Stroopwafel crumbles.
- Top with a thicker layer of vanilla mousse.
- Smooth and even out the mousse and caramel.
- Finish with a sprinkle of dulce de leche covered stroopwafel crumbles.
- Use a fall themed cookie cutter to create a fun seasonal shape for decoration.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 10-15 minutes and serve.
Times and expectations