Go vary with Stroopwafels and your favourite ice cream or pudding. Very simple, but oh-so delicious! All you need are of course Daelmans Stroopwafels and ice cream or pudding of your choice. And possibly some decorations. This way you can put a tasty and cheerful dessert on the table in no time. Of course it is also delicious as a snack to enjoy during a hot summer day.
- Use a cookie cutter to press out a circle the size of a scoop of ice cream from the large Stroopwafel. A metal cookie cutter works best; they are available from various shops including those specialising in baking supplies.
- Make crumbs with the remaining bits of Stroopwafel by chopping them finely. Speed is of the essence when making a kiss with ice cream, so have the crumbs ready.
- Use the ice cream scoop to place a spoonful of custard or scoop of ice cream onto the Stroopwafel circle.
- Decorate with stripes of icing from the tube or caramel sauce. You could also melt some chocolate and pour it over the top.
- Finish off the kiss by sprinkling some Stroopwafel crumbs over the top.
Times and expectations