Stroopwafel Candy Bark
We dare you to make this awesome candy bark… Who doesn’t love Stroopwafels and chocolate? Put them together and you got the perfect taste combination. Try this delicious candy bark with Stroopwafel. Decorated with sugar eyes and sprinkles. Use your creativity, and give the candy bark it’s own twist and put a real Halloween treat on the table. Happy Halloween!
- Place the baking sheet into the 6 x 4 inch candy bark mold. Cut the Stroopwafel in unequal pieces.
- Cut the chocolate into small cubes in a heatproof bowl. Use the saucepan and the heat resistance bowl to melt the chocolate au-bain marie, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate in to the candy bark mold and spread evenly.
- Decorate the chocolate bar when the chocolate is still liquid, with Stroopwafel, candy eyes and Halloween sprinkles.
- Place the candy bark in the fridge to harden the chocolate. Take the candy bar out of the mold and remove the baking sheet.
Times and expectations