Stroopwafel banana bread
We are officially fans of this Stroopwafel banana bread by cookiesandcarrotsticks.com. Super light, not too sweet and a delicious crispy caramel top. With just a few ingredients you can create a real treat to put on the table. So, if you have a few overripe bananas left over, don’t throw them away! Because they might just come in handy for your new favorite delicacy.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C convection) and line the cake tin with baking paper or grease it well.
- Remove the skin of the bananas and mash them finely. Mix the banana mash with the eggs, oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, sugar, cinnamon powder and baking powder and mix well with a whisk.
- Chop the Stroopwafels into pieces with a knife. Spoon about 2/3 through the batter.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and divide the rest of the Stroopwafels on top.
- Bake for about 60 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Remove the banana bread from the oven and allow to cool.
Times and expectations