With this carrot cake from mariashealthytreats.com you put a festive treat on the table. The Stroopwafels mixed with the dough create a surprising taste combination. Extra fun is decorating the carrot cake with figures, which you can easily cut out of the Stroopwafels. For example, you can make a cheerful cake for Easter. Delicious for Easter brunch.
- First peel and grate the carrots. Then mix together hazelnuts, flour, baking powder and sugar or sugar substitute.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and add lemon juice and oil.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while stirring. Chop 6 ounces of the Stroopwafels and fold them under the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the dough in a ø20cm baking pan for approx. 45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down. Meanwhile mix the curd with sweetener and spread on the cake. Chop the remaining stroopwafels or cut out small rabbits and hearts and decorate the cake.
Times and expectations