Time for trifling around? Try something different and build a dream trifle with our delicious Daelmans Stroopwafels! As you devour through each layer, you will discover these delightful Stroopwafel crumbles. Serve the trifle in decorative glasses so that the layers are clearly visible. Not only will this look stunning, but taste heavenly too!
- Finely chop the Stroopwafels.
- Beat the egg yolks with half of the sugar until fluffy.
- Whip the cream with the rest of the sugar until stiff.
- Mix the egg yolks with the mascarpone and cocoa powder until smooth. Carefully fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon a layer of Stroopwafel crumbs into the bottom of the glasses, spoon a layer of mascarpone on top, then some raspberries, another layer of mascarpone and finish with a layer of Stroopwafel crumbs.
Times and expectations