Stroopwafel ice cream
Make your own Stroopwafel ice cream using this quick and simple recipe! Not only delicious in summer but a perfect dessert to serve all year round. Put the ice cream mixture in the freezer for at least 6 hours. It is well worth the wait!
- Grind the Stroopwafels into very fine crumbs.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan and add the Stroopwafel crumbs and cinnamon. Stir until the Stroopwafel crumbs have dissolved.
- Place the creamy Stroopwafel mixture in the fridge until it is cold.
- Whip the cold cream /Stroopwafel mix with the condensed milk.
- Once mixed spread evenly in a sealable bowl and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Make scoops of the ice cream and garnish with the caramel sauce.
Times and expectations