Stroopwafel Halloween churros
Make these creepalicious Stroopwafel Halloween churros to scare off any trick or treaters that show up at your front door. Because even you are not guaranteed a spooky night in the street this year. Halloween is becoming increasingly popular at a rapid pace and it is a time to get together with friends and family for fun activities.
Churros are great for snacking for both young and old. But with our not-so-secret extra ingredient in the batter, feel free to make more portions. They are so delicious with the taste of Stroopwafels in them! And with the spooky decorations, you’ll finish them of looking great for Halloween. Read on quickly to see how you can make these Halloween churros at home.
- Heat the milk and water in a pan. Once it begins to boil remove the pan from the heat.
- Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over the pan of milk and mix into a cohesive dough.
- Cut the Stroopwafels into pieces and add to the dough. Mix well.
- Heat the deep fryer to 180 degrees.
- Place a large serrated nozzle in the piping bag and fill with dough.
- Pipe long 10-centimeter strips into the hot oil and fry until the churros are golden brown.
- Mix the cinnamon with the sugar and roll the hot churros through it.
- Melt the white chocolate and milk chocolate au-bain-marie separately.
- Dip half the churros in the white chocolate and drizzle a spoonful of dark chocolate on top. Finally, decorate with eyes. For variation, you can also flip the chocolate combination!
- Serve with a raspberry sauce! (as if it were blood)
Times and expectations