Make the most festive finish to the perfect Christmas dinner, because there is always room for a little dessert! With Christmas comes good food, and with this recipe the Christmas dinner is guaranteed to be a success. This Stroopwafel tiramisu is an easy Christmas dessert, that can be prepared in advance. This dessert will definitely steal the show at Christmas dinner!
- Make 125 ml of coffee and let it cool down.
- Beat the whipped cream together with the vanilla sugar to a frothy mass. When the whipped cream is tick and airy, then add the mascarpone cream and 2 tbsp of coffee. Mix carefully on low speed until you got a soft mixture.
- Cut the Stroopwafels to the size of the bowl you’ll be using. Break the Stroopwafels into two pieces, so you got the top and bottom of the Stroopwafels separate from each other.
- Dip the Stroopwafel halves in the coffee. Let the Stroopwafels soak in the coffee for about 30 seconds. Place 1 Stroopwafel at the bottom of the bowl and repeat this for all servings.
- Layer half of the cream mixture on top of the Stroopwafel halves. Dip and layer the other Stroopwafel halves and top with the remaining cream mixture.
- Let the Stroopwafel tiramisu chill down for at least 30 minutes. After chilling, dust the top layer with a dense layer of cacoa powder. This is a classic finishing touch to the tiramisu dessert.
Times and expectations