Stroopwafel Pistachio Pops
Everybody loves Daelmans Stroopwafels and who doesn’t love pistachios?! Put them both together, and have a Stroopwafel party pop! Kids will go crazy and so will you. Freeze these mini ice cream sandwiches on a stick, roll them in pistachios and watch everybody go nutz!
- Melt Chocolate Disks in small saucepan over low heat. Stir with spoon until smooth.
- Carefully hold Mini-Stroopwafels between thumb & middle finger, and roll edges of wafer in melted chocolate, or DIP top half of wafer in melted chocolate.
- Immediately roll or dip in crushed pistachio nuts.
- Place on non-stick baking paper & cool till set.
- Working quickly with a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon to make even portions, place a small scoop of pistachio ice cream atop a prepared cookie.
- Place Lollipop Stick in middle of ice cream scoop, & press second cookie firmly on top to close.
- Freeze until solid and ready to serve.
Times and expectations