Are you crazy about muffins? Then these Stroopwafel muffins will certainly be to your liking, as the great thing about this recipe is that you can have them on the table in just half an hour! Serve the Stroopwafel muffins with whipped cream for extra indulgence.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the butter and chop the Stroopwafels into small pieces.
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl.
- Add the granulated sugar, baking powder and cinnamon to the flour and mix together.
- Add the milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, pinch of salt and eggs and mix into a smooth batter. Finally, add the pieces of Stroopwafel.
- Grease the muffin tin and divide the batter between them. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
Times and expectations