Stroopwafel chicken nuggets
Chicken nuggets may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Stroopwafels but it will be once you have tasted these delicious Stroopwafel chicken nuggets! The Stroopwafels are made into breadcrumbs giving the chicken nuggets a delicious crispy Stroopwafel coating. Sounds simple and it is! Serve the Stroopwafel chicken nuggets with a mango chutney dipping sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the Stroopwafels until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add the salt and keep in a separate bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk until mixed. Put the flour into another separate bowl, and the Stroopwafel crumbs together with the breadcrumbs and a pinch of salt in another bowl.
- Put the chicken pieces through the flour, then the eggs and then through the Stroopwafel crumbs.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn the chicken nuggets halfway through.
- Serve the Stroopwafel chicken nuggets with mango chutney.
Times and expectations