No-Bake Stroopwafel Cheesecake with Raspberries
- Line the 23 cm ø baking tin with baking paper. Cut an extra circle from the baking paper as big as the bottom of the springform pan.
- Grind the Stroopwafels and digestive biscuits as finely as possible in a food processor. Heat the biscuit crumbs in a pan until the caramel is soft and mix well.
- Spread the biscuit crumbs over the bottom of the springform pan. Place the circle of baking paper on top of the biscuit crumbs and press the bottom well with a spoon.
- Remove the baking paper and let the bottom cool to room temperature.
- Put the fresh cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with a mixer until the cream cheese is soft. Add the whipping cream and mix until fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla flavouring and mix in with a spatula.
- Pour the filling onto the Stroopwafel base and spread evenly. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Decorate the cheesecake with fresh fruit and pieces of Stroopwafel. Finally, pour the caramel sauce on top.
Times and expectations