We are very excited about these Stroopwafel bonbons. Made with a delicious filling of Stroopwafels and cream cheese, surrounded by a layer of dark or milk chocolate. Delicious to serve as a Stroopwafel bonbon with coffee or tea. It does take some patience to let them rest in the fridge, but it is definitely worth the wait. It really is!
- Finely crush the Stroopwafels in a mincer. Keep 1 tbsp Stroopwafel crumbs for decoration.
- Mix the Stroopwafel crumbs with the cream cheese. Then roll 9 balls of this mixture.
- Cover the Stroopwafel balls and let them rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie. Roll the Stroopwafel balls through the chocolate, place on a piece of baking paper and sprinkle with Stroopwafel crumbs.
- Then leave the chocolate to harden for at least 30 minutes.
Times and expectations
Keywords: stroopwafel bonbon, bonbons, stroopwafels
Recipe Yield: 9
Preparation Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 140g Daelmans Stroopwafels
- 50g cream cheese
- 100g dark or milk chocolate