Stroopwafel Apple Crumble
The smell of freshly baked Stroopwafel apple crumble that you just took out of the oven. Can you imagine? Get the baking ware from the cupboard, preheat the oven and get to work with this recipe for apple crumble. Super easy, warming and comforting dessert, perfect for any time to put a smile on your face! You’ll love it!
- Heat the oven to 170°C fan.
- Toss the apples with sugar and spices, put in 23 cm deep round baking dish or if you want you could put it into individual deep dishes.
- Mix the flour with a pinch of salt, rub the butter in until mixture resembles crumbs, and mix the sugar in along with Stroopwafel.
- Pour the crumb mix over apples, making sure that everything is evenly covered. Gently press the crumb down.
- Put into pre-heated oven for 35-40 mins, until the top is golden and the apples feel very soft when you insert a knife of a fork. Leave to stand on a table for 5-10 mins before serving with some cream or custard.
Times and expectations