- Place oven rack in the middle position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all cake ingredients to a large bowl. Using an electric beater, beat until well-combined.
- Spray cupcake pans with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners. Using an ice cream scoop (for even portions), scoop out batter and add to cupcake wells.
- Place cupcake pans in oven and bake cupcakes for 20 – 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and let cool fully. Can be made one day ahead.
- Beat together butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon with an electric mixer for about five minutes, or until fluffy and well-blended.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag and pipe onto cool cupcakes as desired. Top each cupcake with a mini stroopwafel and serve!
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate cupcakes. Let cupcakes come to room temperature for an hour before serving.
Times and expectations
Subscribe now for our delicious Daelmans newsletter!
- €10 introductory discount
- Special offers
- Delicious stroopwafel recipes