Irish coffee with stroopwafel
Stroopwafel with your coffee? How about on top of your coffee! Prepared this way, the syrup inside the Stroopwafel melts and becomes nice and smooth. With this delicious Irish coffee, you can prepare a party inside your glass! With just a few ingredients, you can prepare a special coffee, that makes a delicious after dinner dessert!
- Blend the whipped cream with a whisk or hand mixer and put it in a pastry bag. Place the pastry bag in the fridge for a while.
- Heat the (Irish coffee) glasses by filling them with boiling water and leave them to stand for a while.
- Mix the sugar with the coffee and stir well.
- Pour the water out of the glasses. Then pour 30 ml whiskey (preferably Irish) into the warm glasses. This causes the alcohol to evaporate a little, which softens the taste.
- Pour in the coffee and stir well.
- Serve with a Stroopwafel on top of the glass, decorated with whipped cream and caramel sauce. This makes the caramel in the Stroopwafel melt.
- After 1 minute the caramel is soft and you can scoop the whipped cream off the Stroopwafel and put it in the coffee.
Times and expectations