Chocolate-Caramel Stroopwafel Tiramisu Parfait
Equally enjoyable for breakfast or dessert, these decadent parfaits layer smooth tiramisu mouse with crunchy chocolate and caramel Stroopwafels cookies. Jump start your day or satisfy that evening sweet tooth with this cocoa-coffee delight.
- Beat cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in extract and liqueur.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cheese. Transfer filling to a zip lock bag.
- Chill in a refrigerator until time to serve.
- To make parfaits, cut the tip of one end of the zip lock bag to create a piping bag.
- Pipe mousse into a tall glass to fill about 1/4 way.
- Add crumbled Stroopwafels to fill about 1/4 way.
- Repeat with mousse and top with cookie crumble or mini Stroopwafel.
- Serve immediately or return to fridge to chill until ready to serve.
Times and expectations